Commitment to our clients and Quality Guaranteed
Since 1998 IRSA Instaladores Reunidos, S.A. has been striving to ensure the satisfaction of our clients and towards a continuous improvement in the quality of our projects and the work we do. This has led us to implement a quality assurance system that meets the international ISO 9001 standard, which over the years has served as the perfect tool for ensuring the quality of our services.
Today our initial quality assurance system has evolved into a wholly computerised global management system, focused on continuous improvement and on measuring our customers’ satisfaction and on introducing measurable goals and indicators for processes that allow us to proactively implement improvements in line with our quality policy.
Quality Assurance Policy
The IRSA Instaladores Reunidos, S.A. management team defines and documents the quality management system set out in the Quality Manual, including its aims, commitments and policies.
The quality policy is the appropriate one for accomplishing our objectives and for satisfying the needs and expectations of our customers and is based on the following principles:
- - Compliance with the applicable national legislation.
- - Making sure that our customers’ requirements are set out in a contract, and checking to ensure that these requirements have been satisfied.
- - The use of safe and appropriate products and components in the installation.
- - Availability of sufficient human and material resources as required by the project and to ensure that the planning and installation of the system are cost effective and safe.
- - Ensure the human resources, methods and equipment used for the inspection procedures are suitable and sufficient.
- - To provide continuous training to all its employees.
This quality assurance policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the organisation and it is completely endorsed by the IRSA Instaladores Reunidos, S.A. management team who introduced it in order to accomplish the following objectives:
- - To maintain a high standard of quality.
- - To further its quality image in all the systems it installs.
- - To prevent a poor perception and loss of market share due to the delivery of defective systems.
The quality assurance policy described is applied through a quality assurance system implemented in accordance with the international ISO 9001 standard.
In addition, IRSA Instaladores Reunidos, S.A. continuously strives to improve the efficiency of its Quality Management System through the application of this quality policy and the related quality goals, through the tools implemented as part of Quality Assurance System, and through the results of the audits, data analysis, corrective and preventive measures, as well as through Management reviews.